A Message to my Students
- Please schedule free time over weeknights/weekends for homework instead of putting off until the last day.
- Remember to study in advance relevant examples in textbook before your homework.
- Try another room or a quiet corner, keeping away from TV, computer screen or bed; or stay in the library right after school if you cannot concentrate at home.
- Steps should never be skipped in homework. Correct it by yourself given the answers attached. Search for any mistakes carefully.
- Do not erase careless mistakes. Circle and correct them with color pens since they suggest blind spots of an individual.
- A G10 student ought to spend 6 hours weekly at least doing math alone, G-12 student about 9 hours a week at least.
- Never study math in distraction. You have to turn off things such as music, computer, or cellular.
- The majority of students can not really think a couple of days before major tests since they worry about its consequence. Attempting hard questions therefore is a bad idea. They should instead review fundamental concepts, general forms, and key points.